Re: ground connections on 88 16v rocco

It may have been overkill, but I ran the ground (a #2) from the battery to one
of the starter motor mounting bolts.  Then I ran a #4 from there to the body
ground point under the air filter.  Then another from the battery to the
alternator housing.  And then there's the strap from the body, near the coil, to
the intake manifold support bracket on the back of the engine.

Worked for me..............

Bill Scarince

"S.Coleman" <deadbolt@mindspring.com> on 02/13/2000 02:35:47 AM