No Love

We've had some decent weather in central Ohio so I was able to get the roc
out and feed my hunger a little.  Yesterday I was driving to work and pulled
up behind a very nice red MkII 8v.  The road changed to 4-lane and I pulled
up next to the car and honked my horn at the older man driving (he was late
60's at least).  He looked at me like I was some weirdo (I am).  Needless to
say it left me a little discouraged.  I'm quite positive he doesn't realize
what some of us would do to have a roc that nice.

Jeremy
'86 16v
'84 Quantum GL5