Identifying an alternator

Hi all,

            I’ve been reading the thread about moving the battery rearward and someone mentioned that the 90a alts have a post to connect the positive cable.  Did I also understand that the 65a has a spade connection?  The reason I ask is I was looking at the alt when I was yanking the voltage connector tonight.  I can’t see the stamping on the tag to tell me whether it’s a 65a or 90a, but I have a post connection.  I’m just trying to identify the alt without removing it.

-Brad

'86.5 Scirocco 16V

'76 International Scout II

'86 Yamaha Radian (RIP)