Re: Parts Help!

Where are you?  I've got a pair of red doors from a 16v for sale...   I'm in
Wisconsin, but I won't ship them.  $75 each or $125 for the pair.  I am
driving to Colorado soon, so if you're somewhere along the way....

BTW, that goes for anyone who might want a JH engine for $200 (runs good,
107k)

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm