Re: 88 16v rocco.....which plugs?

 I was running Bosch Platinum WR7DPs on beloved Dieter, but then I switched to NGKs because the place I was working at didn't carry Bosch anymore. (A sin!!!) I liked the Bosch plugs but I'm actually happier with the NGK platinums. BPR6EVXs, I think.

Marie
ok you guys,...I just got my motor back and installed into my rocco.  (it was rebuilt)  So I went to VW dealership because the only thing I had not bought for this motor was spark plugs.  I ask the parts guy for F6DTC Bosch plugs and he says...."that is not what the computer says your car needs."  He claims that VW recommends W7DTC Bosch.  Both are the identical in looks but the F6 are "hotter" plugs.  So the question is.....will either make a difference?  Anyone using these W7's ?  I run F6DTC's in both my VW's and have had no problems,...yet I've never run the others.....comments?
thanks,
chris