Re: Probably not a chance in hell...

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:18:46 EST VeeWdriver@aol.com writes:

> Well, since West Coast Metric has abandoned the water cooled crowd,
anybody
> know where I can get some interior parts?  I already tried the dealer
and
> everything I need is obsolete (of course!!).  Specifically, I need:

> For an 86 Scirocco:
> Headliner (white, with sunroof)

The local dealer has told me that they can still get parts for the 84 and
newer models.  I would assume that this is the case with all VW dealers,
but I can give you the phone # or URL should you need it.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11