[Mk1] Rear Brake Lights - Brighter!

Hey, that was my idea. 8)
Just kiddin', Don't forget to get that translucent red paint from
the local hobby shop to paint the lenses. If you put on quite a
few coats and gently wet sand and then polish the lenses it
should come out awesome looking. If you need some spare
lenses try Pick-n-pull, or let me know I think I have a half dozen
pairs or so. The wiring thing is what has kept me from completing
this project as well

How's this for a hair brained idea, wire in a pair of 50 or 100W H1
bulbs with relay into custom holes for an added BRIGHT brake light
pair. You could wire it up so that it was only activated when your fogs
were on. You just have to remember not to sit at a light for 3 min.
with your foot on the brake pedal or you'll have custom ventillated
taillights. This might also be good to ward off those stupid tailgaters,
ok no more on that subject, sorry.
If anybody has tried any of these ideas, let us know how it worked
out.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc