RE: brand new $750 Quaiffes!

That only makes me think, that how much does it cost to have it shipped to
the Estonia later?

If it's not too much I'd be one who wants it! Dunno if I can grab that much
money together
meantime only!

Lauri estimating 140hp soon to be more!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!