Re: No laughing (gas) matter

I got to that site through another website and just got the pictures.  Didn't
read the stroy, but, the pictures said enough for me no matter what his
reason for posting them.  Great cheap performance, but, putting a bomb in
your trunk (in addition to the fuel tank of course).  Of course since the
nitrous is just an oxidizer, it makes that full tank of fuel even more
dangerous.  Imagine getting rear ended?
It's great for the track, but, think twice about a road car despite how much
those Honda's piss you off...

Tom