RE: No laughing (gas) matter

I haven't checked the link, but I believe this is the one that was
circulating on the Hooligan Racing list several months back.  At the time,
the impression it gave the listers who saw it was that this guy was pissed
off because he forgot to turn off the bottle heater so it blew up his
garage, and he wanted someone other than himself to blame, so he decided to
start this mudslinging campaign and was saying it would continue until
Nitrous Express paid him for damages.  Sounds like borderline blackmail to
me.  The guy seems a couple cards short of a deck to me.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale