Re: HOLY CRAP!

Jan Folkson wrote:

A tale of labor charges.

Jan my friend, none of the things you mentioned should discourage you
from doing the work yourself. Get the Bentley, and search out the out of
print 'How to Keep your Rabbit, Jetta, Scirocco, etc... Alive ' book.
Muir Press. A Haynes would be a companion to the Bentley but not a
suitable substitute.

Contact the Potterman and get yourself some good parts, not all of these
things need be done all at once. The weather will continue to improve,
you will grow fonder of your car and gain in mastery of it's internal
workings.

<http:/www.parts4vws.com>

Might I say you will bond with your Scirocco.

TBerk