Re: Need tools

Once you get the bolts out, you might try replacing
them with standard allen bolts.  The extra length is
worth it as I've seen countless teardrops come into
the shop with the threads stripped out...  I know
someone will argue about being easier for someone to
steal, but on the other hand anyone that wants them
will get them off anyways...
George-
"Anything one man can create, another can destroy"

--- John Worden <scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:

<HR>