Re: Racing Moment Humor

Daun,
I think Tom's white car with the blue stripe has 4 doors,
an American V-8, pretty blue and red lights on top, and
not a VW emblem in site, and probably much faster than
our Rocco's. Am I right Tom?
Get it now Daun? :)
That's ok, takes a while for that coffee to kick in. 8)
he he he
Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc