Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 4:29 PM
Subject: Need tools

I need the tool that unlocks the cap on the rims for tear drop. 87-88 rims.

I need head bolt "socket" star (12 PT.?) type.

I need to know what size hex head goes into the rear calibre piston to turn the piston in.

I need I need  8-)

By the way thanks to all on the visors. I picked up a pair from Steve Jacobs this weekend. It's really nice to see the sky again 8-P

Also Thanks to all the other list members that have been giving me advise. I'm a new commer to Scirocco world but I learn fast and appreciate the help.

Thanks
David