Fw: Question: Where to get wheels refinished?

> $150 each?!!! Jeez, that's totally insane. I've gotten some mangled BBS
rims
> repaired for $75 by a shop in Newark, NJ... Let's see if I can find that
number...

> (Scott thumbs through his rolodex)
>
> Here it is!
>
> Wheel Repair
> 311 Magnolia AVE
> Elizabeth, NJ
> 201.624.0510

Just need to revisit this quickly.  My local shop in Minneapolis wants $125
each, and I'd tend to believe that 3 x $75 plus shipping is still cheaper
than 3 x $125.  So Scott, were you happy with the work this place did?  I'd
like to get an opinion before I ship these babies out.

Thanks,

Ben R