Rear Disc Brake sticking on 87 Rocco

I have one rear brake sticking. I think it looks like the piston is sticking out. I checked the two bolts that have the rubber boot on them for free movement. They where ok. Thinking about a rebuild kit.  Has anyone else ever had this problem. Could it be the Emergency brake linkage. Cable is fine with no stress.

This is pissing me off. It really gets hard to drive in the snow when one of your rear brakes locks up due to no friction and gives ya a spin!!! }-(

Thanks
David