Fwd: horrible grinding and vibration

In a message dated 2/6/00 3:26:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, Vaughn8v writes:

<<
 << When you
  say the bracket is broken, do you mean the rubber hanger or the metal hook?

 The metal hook itself...  and yes, I can tell the front motor mount is
worn...  last night I had my GF slowly drive the car back and forward a few
feet with the hood up, and the engine rocked back and forth nicely.  So that
is something that I will be replacing as well.

 Ben >>