entire sunroof mechs FS

hey out of the winter rocc I have every mechanical
part for the sunroof

The actual sunroof got a little bent when I rammed the
the car into the wall and bent the frame...anyway I
ripped all of the mechanicals out and want to get rid
of this stuff.............I would much rather sell it
all at once but individual request may be taken if
no-one is interested in the whole thing ...looking to
get 30 bucks for it all

LMK
rochester,NY

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s