Re: Scirocco parts wanted

Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

> >Hello, Im looking to see if maybe anyone has these used parts..

> >1. 16v 0r scirocco Floor Mats <snip>
> >6. or anything cool for my 1987 16v Scirocco

> >Thanks,
> >DAN KRAUS
> >*Owner of a very fast Red 16V Scirocco GTX
>
> As far as used, you probably won't find the floormats ....
> Good luck.
>
> ==Brett

You may not go for this but you may want to check the rubber floor mats
the stealership is 'giving away'. $$ (Moderate)
 They have a smallish blue & white logo in the upper corner and have a
heavy feel to them. The rear edge of the driver's side has one of the
connectors to attach it to an anchor, prevents it from slipping up under
the pedals.

TBerk