RE: Racing Moment Humor

At 02:14 PM 02/05/2000 -0800, Antaki wrote:
>Oh, yeah, one more thing-
>
>If the mofo is not *too* darn close, floor the gas pedal just b4 giving the
>brakes a quick, hard tap... ;->

>Antaki

That one is always fun, especially if you have a second vehicle(non Roc).
I've done this in my truck when little SUV and GM craps cars tailgate; but
I don't speed up before hitting the brakes.  ;)     "Geez officer, damned
moose(deer, whatever) ran out in front of me, so I slammed on the brakes"

John Worden
Wayne, Maine

'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4