MK1 sheet metal wanted

Well its about time I get the car off to the paint shop and before it goes in
I would rather replace than repair some items .
 I am after at the very least a drivers door and tailgate but may also be
interested in a pass. door also . My fenders also have the rust holes at the
lower rear but I dont think I can afford new ones , anyone have any crunched
ones they would like to chop for me .
My car is a 1980 and I live in MN .
Please help me restore it to its former beauty so I can show up the new cars
in appearance (already beat em in performance) .

If you want to see what it should look like there is a pic of her on
www.volksport.com that has been slightly enhanced . I am also planning on
attending Cincy so I can show you guys how we do it here in MN .

Jasin
"S" 2.0 16v