Re: Shocks/Struts/Coil Over Kits Info

I know this was running around earlier on the list,
but Ground Control offers a coil-over kit w/ eibach
springs for $399.00 . . . www.ground-control.com I've
heard good things about this one, and it has to this
point been the most reasonably priced solution I've
seen.  Seems like they have a good rep. . . Wonder if
this is the same unit Shox.com is selling.  Nospeed's
kit would run well over $1000.00.  Anyways, hope I'm
not being an echo.

-'CHung