Re: Bad Block?

if you add weld you wouldstill have to oer bore iwoudl recommend  just
gettign a new block it owudl probably be cheaper just to get another
block....fixing gets expensive especially if teh cracks are big adn deep, n
most of teh time you never know how deep teh cracks are cause you cant see
past teh srface...you could always pressure test it and find out how bad is
bad....