SV: Coil-Over brand Favorites?

> Hello Scirocco Racing Guru's,

Hello

> I need some feedback on Coil-Overs for the
> Mk1 Scirocco for Autocross and Roadcourse.
> I figure what better place to ask than those out
> there that use them to their potential. (:^)
> Looks and ride are unimportant, cornering
> potential and adjustability are paramount.
> What are everyone's favorites and why?

I'm using K&W on my car with modified yellow Koni inserts, work like charm in highest level (snow level) and as good lowered very much. It can take big bumps better in high position but it doesn't run off the road in low position either. Biggest concern is getting stuck on a speed bump or going up the pavement, in or out of parking garages.

Bilstein and Sachs are also very good.

Stay away from Spax, Jamex or not so known brands. Go for "the best" and invest those extra money and be satisfied for long time.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker