Dirk Rules

I would like to thank Dirk for helping all of us listers out who are in the
dark (literally!) I just got the Euro light setup from him yesterday for our
GLi (A1) and it is so vastly different and cooler than the stock one! Thank
you so very much Dirk your help is greatly appreciated!! My wife will now
have no reason to complain about not seeing very well at night in her car :)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco