Re: Will not warm up!

> My 87 16v just will not get hot!
> The needle works, and it only seems to get "hot" when I am sitting
> idle for a LONG time. When I get going, it cools right down. I guess I
> shouldn't complain, could be worse, but It is too freaking cold to
> drive with very little warmth...Any Ideas ?

  don't know if it'd be the problem but would too much antifreeze be the
culprit? odd, though that it won't warm up. i get some amount of warmth
when my 86 8v has idled/drove/spun for about five minutes. are you sure
someone didn't swap an aircooled engine in there? :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com