Re: Vin numbers?

>i went to Scirocco.org to try and decode my vin number and it wont except it
>it says somthing about it having to be 17 letters long...
>were all scirocco's like that, because mine only has 9 Numbers and only one
>letter..
>chris

To be perfectly honest, the VIN decoder on scirocco.org isn't very
complete...there are a couple of other VW VIN decoders available on
the net that are far more developed....it's just one of those things
that's almost impossible to fix on the site because I do not have
direct access to the cgi-bin directory... :/

==Brett