black '86 16v Scirocco FS

The Scirocco has apx 130,000 miles, odo stopped working. The car is located
in Bristol TN 37620. Interior is non leather, grey pinstrip inserts, power
windows, sunroof, 3 gauge panel that replaces ashtray, mono wiper from an '82
Scirocco and a new antenna mast, the car still has the factory radio in
place.  If it matters this car has the 160 speedo.  Water pump and timing
belt have been replaced with in the past year.
    The car needs struts, has a leaky down pipe, power ast doesn't operate (I
have a spare that goes with it if interested)  Pass window goes down but to
raise it you have to apply 12v to back side of switch, the regulator needs
replaced.  Rear bumper cover needs replaced.  Very reliable 16v Scirocco
engine runs strong, valve train is quiet, 2nd owner had it since '89 and kept
Mobil 1 synthetic in it.  I have owned for about 5 months, drove it while I
did a 16v conversion on my '82 Rabbit truck.  I didn't use this car for
parts, I have two other 16v Sciroccos for that.  If interested please e-mail
privately.