2.0 16v Update

  Thanks to everyone who offered their experiences about their 2 liters.  I
emailed the guy cuz he wasn't in the office and he said it's complete still
in the car.  Maybe he'd let a few other things go while they're taking out
the engine. : )  So...if the timing belt didn't snap then it might be mine.
80k on the clock though, maybe I should wait for one with lower miles.  On
another subject I emailed and got a reply from the PO and the guy said he
knew he sold it to the right guy.  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :P  He
said I was continuing his quest to make the car even better.  I know if I
sold it I would want it to go to someone on the list or someone like-minded.
Anyone keep in touch with their PO?

Jeremy
'86 16v
'84 Quantum GL5