Re: Gauges.

Marie, it's very easy to do it.  I got a set of VDO gauges out of an Audi
4000 for $15 (volt, oil temp, oil pres) and it took me all of 45 minutes
start to finish.  Of course I took the harness when I snagged the gauges,
this made hookup a lot easier.  If your car had the volt meter only next to
the ashtray, all you have to run is 2 extra wires from the engine
compartment.  One from the pressure sender and one from the temp sender.  I
grabbed those at the junkyard too.  Anyway, it's not that hard to do and the
gauges look real good.

Tom