PROBLEM! Part II

Ok...So my previously stated problem was that the car would start fine, but
then upon rolling to a stop (to an idle), the car would die...Well, I have
some more info...It doesn't die the first few times that I come to an idle,
but only once its warm...So this would imply that when its warm, or when it
isn't getting any of the added fuel/air from devices such as the cold start
valve and aux. air regulator (these devices are only active when the engine
isn't warm yet)...So once these are not shooting air/fuel, the car cant hold
idle...I tested the aux. regulator...seemed fine...I tested the cold start
valve...When I checked its spray, I couldn't see any...but the car wouldn't
start when the valve was plugged in...implying that it was doing
something...there was some gas squirted out of it, but not as much as there
should be...oh wait, I just realized that when I tested it, the engine was
warm, so it shouldn't squirt...I don't know...I checked the electric flow to
these two devices and they were getting electricity...also, the idle speed
boost is working...I think I replaced all the vacuum hoses, but I could be
missing a couple...What else could my problem be? I hope this all makes some
sort of sense...I need to get my car driveable again...its my only car...TIA

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA