Parts for sale ( coilovers, Rear Big bumper,and stock bits)

OK as the Header said I have some bits for sale, Make me offers.
I know someone was looking for a lower stress bar off my 16v but I lost all
my old emails do to a vacuum running my PC over. Girlfriend was cleaning and
knocked my tower over and it didn't want to work for a while.
OK hers the list.
1 Factory Grill, Cracked around VW symbol but none of the cracks show and all
    slats are in place. Used Crazy Glue and it never recracked
1 E-brake trim piece
1 Factory ashtray( you never know someone might need this)
1 Stock leather 16v steering wheel
2 Factory Boge Hydraulic front inserts (new never used)
1 Front Bilstien Insert (other one is blown you can have it)
2 Rear Bilstiens and all hardware (adjustable height with ring clip)
1 Factory Headlight set up (US spec)
1 Factory trim Piece for US spec Lights.
1 Factory turn signel set (US spec)
2 Rear coil over kit spring hats 2.5 Springs for Koni's or Bilstiens (Will
work with   either or)
2 Front Spring Hats for Koni's 2.5 Springs
2 Front Spring Hats for Bilstiens 2.5 Springs
2 Front housings cut for coil over kit (CJ7 wheel bearing races instead of
the     crappy one that cam with the kit. Built proof set up, held up in two
Road/off road   rallies, countless autocross and time trial events)
1 BSI Coil over kit sleeves.
    2 Front fit over housing (req. welding and cutting of factory strut
housing)
    2 Rear fit perfect over Bilstiens but need spacer between sleeve and rear
shock
1 Set of 2.5 Dia 8 inch free length spring 375 lbs
1 Set of 2.5 Dia 8 inch free length spring 325 lbs
1 Set of 2.5 Dia 8 inch free length spring 250 lbs
1 Set of 2.5 Dia 8 inch free length spring 200 lbs
1 Rear Jetta Big Bumper trimmed to fit Rocco's ( Need to trim rear of 16v Kit
to make     it work, and needs some minor trimming, Metal bumper under skin.
Slight melt     from exhaust flame, Factory red with black top trim.
1 Rear GTI big bumper never mounted slight trim work to fit on Rocco Black
1 Rear Rocco US bumper skin Glossy Tonado Red.

OK I think thats all of it. My Dad is going to take my Rocco from me Until I
can afford to insure both the rocco and the Impreza. So he wants my car back
to normal with my H&R lowering springs. He says the coil overs are to stiff
and to low.
So if any one needs any of these bits Make me realistic offers. All parts are
less then 9 months old cept for the bumpers and factory US spec light bits.
Thanks for all your time
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red.