Parts FS

Hey all!

Just finished my 2.0L 16v a few weeks back and I have a few parts if anyone
is interested.

90 something 16v intake (passenger side mount fuel distributor) manifold.  I
checked this thing out and the runners measure 42.5mm.  I believe this is
off of a motronic motor.  BO

Motronic injectors with fuel lines  BO

16v Scirocco upper and lower intakes  BO

16v Scirocco Valve cover (I have 2 of these)  BO

2.0L 16v core head.  I say "core" because it is missing the cams and valves.
Everything else is there (all caps, springs, keepers, etc.).  Head is still
in good condition, can be used if someone wants to install cams and valves.
BO

2.0L 16v intake cam.  I believe the same as the 1.8L 16v intake cam.  Can
have it ground to Euro specs.  $40, $100 with euro grind.

1.8L 16v block.  Descent shape.  Ran great when pulled out of my car.
Includes everything between head and oil pan.  most externals gone.  Great
for that 2.0L stroker!!  BO

4 195/50R15 Cooper Cobras.  Not the best tire in the world, but good grip.
All have about 75-80% tread.  One has small bulge in sidewall.  BO

Boge turbo gas struts front and rear for A1/MK1/MK2.  Bought last year,
upgrading to Bilsteins.  BO

Set of 4 13" aluminum Intra wheels.  Great shape, needs refinishing.  BO  or
add $40 for me to sandblast them for you.

Audi 5000s and A2 throttle bodies (I have many)  $20 ea OBO

Anything needed not mentioned here, LMK I may have it.

All reasonable offers accepted.

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v