Re: Need a sunvisor 4 87 rocc

>--- David M Brown <darthcar@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I need a driver side sunvisor in white. Or if someone has
>> a set in white or black I could go for that.  My driver
>> side has a droop. Looks like it's terminal.
>
>You should just get in the habit of calling me first. ;)

Pshaw...  Daun, you are still an amateur, and shouldn't forget that  :)

David, how many would you like?  Just the driver's side or the pair?

John (who will soon be stepping down from the position of parts supplier,
I'm sick of taking apart VW's)

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

>I *should* still have one on the parts 16v, but I will
>trudge out there to double check after work tonight.
>

>=====
>Daun Yeagley
>'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
>'80 Scirocco S
>'81 Rabbit Pickup
>'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
>'88 Scirocco 16v
>There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave
Barry