Re: non-rocco.....e-mail ?

> "S.Coleman" wrote:
>
> Ok guys,....my wife is having a fit about all the e-mails we recieve
> now.(since I started with scirocco.org)  Here is my question.....How
> do I "filter" or better yet just send all of your e-mails to one place
> for me to read so she does not have to "sort" through the "car stuff"
> to read hers?  Oh,...and I'm using Outlook Express.
> thanks,
> chris
>
> 87 rocco 16v
> 88 rocco 16v (under destruction...parting out!)

I don't use Outlook very much but any email program worth it's snuff
should be able to filter according to certain criteria. In the case of
Netscape I spec which feild in the header to pay attention to and then
what action to take.

In my case i set up another email folder on my local drive and redirect
any email containing scirocco-l in the address feild into this folder.
BEtween programs the names and labels change but Outlook should be able
to perform this basic function. Perhaps the Express version is missing
it, being a 'lite' version of the original.

best wishes,
TBerk