From: S.Coleman
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 2:48 AM
Subject: non-rocco.....e-mail ?

Ok guys,....my wife is having a fit about all the e-mails we recieve now.(since I started with scirocco.org)  Here is my question.....How do I "filter" or better yet just send all of your e-mails to one place for me to read so she does not have to "sort" through the "car stuff" to read hers?  Oh,...and I'm using Outlook Express.
thanks,
chris

87 rocco 16v
88 rocco 16v (under destruction...parting out!)