Re: what all did your roc get for xmas?

Well, my car didn't get anything, but I got a optical mouse (with three
kids, 4 cats and a bird it is nice not to have to clean off that stupid ball
all the time) so I got rid of a ball!  I got a Seahawks #7 jersey (Kitna, I
believe he is the right man for the job!!), skiing gloves and hat, and
tickets to the Monster Jam (monster trucks) at the Tacoma Dome on the 14th
on Jan.  I have never been to one and my wife actually wants to go too!!!  I
thought I might have to take someone from work or one of the kids.  My car
did just get 4 wheel discs and will be getting a motronic system plus
swapping the fuel to the passenger side to I will be gaining 2.5mm per
intake runner which figures out to a little over 7% increase in intake flow
plus a ABD chip.  Anyway, I'll stop rambling.  Hope everyone had a great
Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.  Make sure not to make any New
Year's resolutions that you don't intend on keeping!!!!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco