christmas goodies!(landing light stuff)

     after finally getting my door taken care of (someone tried to break in
and then the door wouldn't open after that), so now it works-note to everyone
scirocco windows are much smaller than those of the general lee on dukes of
hazzard.
      well, i got some goodies for my car and my girlfriend got some goodies
for her cabriolet. i got a kamei mesh grill, which is very nice and very high
quality, and i also got a chance to install my header and h&r springs i got
in june. wooohooo! more power!
      and onto the cabriolet, she got a new grill since someone stole her
last one, and she got the cessna landing lights. wow! these things are
bright. i want something like this for my car. and to all you mk1 owners out
there who do not have these, shame on you! a very very nice mod to your car.
btw, i did the whole relay thing so it won't kill her car. i know these
things aren't street legal, but who cares when you can see forever on a dark
backwoods night?

      oh well best wishes to all over the holidays and be safe.
later!!
-alan
87 16v