Audi 3A

OK, I have many questions.
I have been reading the list for 5 or 6 months now while my mk1 Scirocco has been sitting dead in my driveway waiting for an engine. So, I have one coming now, it's the Audi 2.0 bubble block. I have read conflicting reports on the web about whether or not this transplant requires a VW head or whether the Audi head can be used. I am getting the long block and I am wondering if I am going to need to buy another head. What do you guys recommend? Also, what other parts am I going to need? I am thinking: oil pump, vent cover, knock sensor, distributor gear. Is there anything else?

Thanks,
Todd