2035cc 16v motor for cheap!

Yo, I was crusing through JWelty's classifieds page and found two
Quaiffes for sale -one of them for only $750, btw. I forget which dates
they were from but they're not much older than a week or so. I also came
across the following motor. Buy this thing immediately. Omigawd, I'm so
tempted.

I am *not* the seller. Do not email me...

******************
December 15 2000

83.5 JE 10.0 to 1. pistons. new stock rods with race wear bolts. race
wear main bolts.knife edged crank (6 lbs off crank) every thing
balanced(crank, pistons,and rods)schrick oil pan. used for 7 months,
6000 mi. $1350. from CT
email: momentumtuning@aol.com
--
Scott F. Williams