Re: [Not Mine] FS: '76 Scirocco & Parts Car In Cali

T Berk wrote:

> thescirocco@juno.com wrote:
> >
> > Not mine:
> >
> >  <http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/Search.exe?3504114+27-DEC-00>
> >
> > Peter
>
> This thing is about 45 mins away from me,...

Ooops.

After it was pointed out it was not BayPoint I was thinking of but
Bayside, I have discovered that these cars are in waaaaay Northern
California, like near Mt Shasta, but out on the coast near Eureka.
That's Upstate to you New Yorkers.

So,
I am unlikely to drive there tomorrow :) but I'm still going to call the
guy and find out more details. Maybe there are pictures available.

TBerk