[OT] Daylight Returns!

I'm in sunny (sometimes Foggy) Northern California were it hardly ever
snows but just now as I look out my window at work, (it's 5 PM local
time) I see daylight still remains! Woo Hoo!

Since I don't have a garage to tool around in all my car work is done in
the out of doors. This last season has been a record breaking bad one
for me but personal things aside I am encouraged by the return of longer
days and the ability to work on the auto(s) in natural lighting.

So, pagan though it may be I wish you all well as the Sun Returns.

TBerk
(funny; I'm a night owl. hmmm.)