RE: Question - Seat relocation

How big is this guy?  I'm 6'4", about 200 lbs, and although my car didn't
come with an under dash tray, I have no problems fitting in my '82, and the
seat isn't in its lowest position.  In fact, I was able to slide my seat
forward enough to get our baby's car seat behind me and I could still drive
and get in and out.  It was much more cozy, but it worked.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0