200k Miles on Y2k+1 at 100mph

Heh...
I've just realized that with careful planning I'm
going to go 100mph on January 1st 2000 and
simultaneously reach 200,000miles on my odometer in my
1987 16V. How many Gigowatts do I need?
Now for some weird stuff about this car:
-200k on original odometer... never busted that gear!
-200k on original heater-core... still goood heat!
-60k on original alternator... 140k on 2nd alternator
which came from a wrecked '87 that killed the teenage
driver...and it still works despite huge stereos but
is noisy so I took it out.
-200k on all AC components and have only charged it
once.
-200k on fuel pumps... but they're noisy
------Moral of this story, DanMay's car is gonna cost
him some $$ when all this crap finally breaks. I can
hear Potterman calling ME.  Anywho, Happy New Year :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
95Pathfinder(soon to be magically transformed into a Tacoma 4x4 V6 xcab)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith