brake vacum booster

While flushing my brake system today, I noticed that there is a very small
vacum hose coming off of the large one that plugs into the vacum booster.  I
think maybe I knocked it off the other side where it plugs into the intake
thing right before the throttle body.  IS this right?  Also, it looked like
there should be another small hose attached right next to that one, on some
kind of bracket.  Couldn't figure out what went there.  What is it?  And is
it important?  Any help would be great!!!

Brad