Re: Cincy - the dates!

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:41:01 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>My only concern is the ND show, which will (if tradition holds) be
>sometime in late May.  It would be brutal for Cincy and ND to be on
>back-to-back weekends, for those of us planning to trek out from the
west coast..

I agree. If its back to back, I wont be able to make it. I need some time
inbetween events. Also if it falls on a racing weekend, I wont make it
either. Sorry folks, for me, racing is my life and it comes first.

>Speaking of which - who else from the west (and points en route) are
>up for the trip?  Shawn, I think you were game.  Doug T?  If you're
going
>back to Roadstar, this may present a problem.  TBerk?

Im game all things considering. I wont have a definate decision until I
see Cal club and SD autox schedules.
So does this mean I cant brung my Corvette to the cincy meet? Ill kick
everyones ass with it. HAR!! ;)
I wonder how im gonna get my 82 and my 84 out there...... KEWL!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!