Re: Cincy - the dates!

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> The votes have been tallied.

> Unless there is a massive outcry from the list, Cincy 2001
> will be the weekend of June 2-3.

My only concern is the ND show, which will (if tradition holds) be sometime
in late May.  It would be brutal for Cincy and ND to be on back-to-back
weekends, for those of us planning to trek out from the west coast.. and I
*really* do want to make it out this year!  And if memory serves me
correctly, you and Jim were planning on returning for ND.. hopefully you
guys make it back, along with more of you easterners.  A GREAT time is
guaranteed..  :D

Speaking of which - who else from the west (and points en route) are up
for the trip?  Shawn, I think you were game.  Doug T?  If you're going
back to Roadstar, this may present a problem.  TBerk?  Seattle/Portland
gang???

What the next gathering needs is some MEDIA COVERAGE...  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0