PS swap???

I have an 84 GTI that does not have powersteering. it does have ac, but the
clutch is missing, and the alternator is run off of the crank. (it is not my
idea, it was like that when I bought it) I want to put power steering in it,
but dont know exactly what is involved. I figure a scirocco rack will pop
right in, but what else is involved in the job? does anybody have a donor
rocco or a PS setup they would be willing to sell? tia