Re: [audio] Boston Acoustics Rock

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:06:51 -0600 "'84 Scirocco" <scirocco@macslut.org>
writes:
>I had put BA 6x9's in my rear deck (previous owner already had holes
>cut),
>so for Xmas I asked my wife for BA's for my front doors.  I had emailed
BA
>for a model that fit the factory holes and they do!  Although you have
>mount them behind the cut out, they fit perfectly with no cutting of
>metal or door panels or anything, and you can use the factory grills.
Plus,
>my Scirocco is thumping now, and I don=B9t even run an amp and/or subs.

I broke down and put a new system in my 84 for my wife. I looked hard at
the BA's but found the Eclipse speakers to be better sounding and even
tho there was a $30 differnce the guy gave them to me for the same price
as the BA's.

Heres what I got BTW:
Kenwood KDC515S flip face CD Player.
Power Acoustik "fire and Ice" 300W 2 channel Amp (Cheezy neon lights.
cant see it tho.)
4 x Eclipse 4X6e speakers
2 x Rockford Fosgate 10" subs

Sounds really nice. It goes boom and stuff.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!