Parting Out!!

Hey all,
I am parting out my wrecked 85 8V.  Below is a list of major parts I have.
Also have anything else from a scirocco you can think of, so if anyone needs
little interior pieces, etc. let me know, I've got boxes of that stuff.  I
am not going to list all the prices for this stuff, so either ask me if
interested or make me an offer.  Some items will not be shipped, and I am
located in Monroe, NY (45miles north of NYC)  Thanks...

Brand new, never used, TT passenger side motor mount
Dual outlet exhaust manifold
Nuespeed throttle body (currently on Ebay)
Fuba Antenna
Grey front seats, good shape
16V rear seat
Both tailights
Both headlight assemblies
Perfect white hood with new heat shield and paint
Perfect front right fender with new paint
16V body kit (new white paint), everything except left front fender flare
90 amp alternator, rebuilt 1-2 years ago
Almost new starter
Regular old steering wheel
Leather covered steering wheel, could use a recover
Grant steering wheel
Front and rear wiper assemblies, and washer containers/pumps
13 inch 7 spoke "spider" wheels with good tires - good shape, no bends, just
ugly gold paint

Also have front calipers, almost new TT cat, and a close ratio 5-speed
transmission with 160K on it (cheap!!), as well as more!

Thanks,
Brad